blank'/> Angelique Pendant Light | NidoBeato

Angelique Pendant Light

What woman doesn't love a good gothic romance? The sprawling Victorian mansion draped with velvets, lace, and crystal? The sumptuous, candlelit boudoir? It was that spirit that spurred me to create my latest Crystal Creation, a black and amber pendant light I call Angelique, named for the seductive witch who cursed Barnabas to a life of darkness in the old Dark Shadows TV show. This Angelique would have felt just as at home in Collinwood.

Angelique Pendant Light
Like my Crystalline Lace pendant light, I made this one from a metal Ikea flower pot that I spray painted bronze then antiqued with black and antique copper waxes. The top is covered in a delectable black damask paper and rimmed with a brass-colored metallic beaded trim. I used black wire to string the 24 amber chandelier crystals around the bottom. I love the warm, sultry look of the amber glass in the light and the wall shadows from the lace pattern of the metal pot.

Angelique is available in my Etsy store, NidoBeato Creations.

SOLD
Angelique Pendant Light
Angelique Pendant Light - detail

Angelique Pendant Light - detail

Angelique Pendant Light - detail






Post a Comment