blank'/> Bohemian Rhapsody Pendant Light | NidoBeato

Bohemian Rhapsody Pendant Light

I've been "getting around" to making this light for awhile now. I had a vague idea of what I wanted and started working on it several times, but inspiration wasn't quite there yet. While I waited, I antiqued one of the vintage cast metal bobeches I picked up at a salvage yard and embedded glass beads in the screw holes. I later spent an afternoon putting together little bead ensembles like jewelry, with crystals and filigree, bali, and rhinestone beads.

I loved the combination of amber and turquoise crystals, and I wanted to create something that looked like it could hang in a compartment on the Orient Express.The final design finally came together this past weekend. The finished result is now available in my Etsy shop, NidoBeato Creations.

Bohemian Rhapsody Pendant Light

A few more pictures...

Detail of the jewelry-like drops


Cast metal bobeche with embedded flower beads


Crystal close-ups

More crystal close-ups

Bohemian Rhapsody pendant light complete




Post a Comment