blank'/> My Old House Assemblage Wire Suncatcher | NidoBeato

My Old House Assemblage Wire Suncatcher

Awhile back I bought a box of old shop parts at a yard sale and when I got home discovered that among the dusty artifacts inside were two great deco-styled vintage brass door lock plates. Hmm...what could I make with these?

Vintage deco-style brass door lock plate
 
I started out just gluing various odds and ends to one, then decided I needed something to mount it on. That's when I started playing with wire to create a wonky house shape.

The doorplate dressed up in its new home

All this resulted in my latest suncatcher, an assemblage and wire piece I call My Old House. It's available in my Etsy store, NidoBeato Creations.

My Old House Assemblage art suncatcher


My Old House suncatcher detail 
My Old House suncatcher detail

My Old House suncatcher detail



Post a Comment