blank'/> Blue Agate Hanging Lantern | NidoBeato

Blue Agate Hanging Lantern

Another of my Ikea lantern creations, I named this one for blue agate because of the coloring. I spray painted the lantern inside and out with bright blue paint. Nice, but it was a bit too bright for my tastes, so I toned it down with some metallic aqua and light blue paint, then trimmed it with gold metallic puff paint, gold flower crystals, and some lovely turquoise Swarovski crystals. I had some gorgeous square glass beads I'd been saving for something special, and this was that something.

The Blue Agate hanging lantern is available in my Etsy shop, NidoBeato Creations.

Blue Agate hanging lantern

Blue Agate hanging lantern

Blue Agate hanging lantern

Blue Agate hanging lantern

Blue Agate hanging lantern

Blue Agate hanging lantern


Post a Comment