blank'/> Paris! Pendant Light | NidoBeato

Paris! Pendant Light

Ever since I found these silver Eiffel Tower charms on Etsy, I've been itching to use them in a light. It all came together this past weekend when I used a small Ikea metal flower pot to create Paris!

Available now in my Etsy shop, NidoBeato Creations.
Paris! pendant light
This is a small light but it packs a lot of French chic in its ten inches. I spray-painted the pot black then covered it in a piece of black and white French pattern wallpaper I had left over from a kitchen remodel. I added a strip of vintage rhinestones to the top and a black feather trim to the bottom, then started wiring up the 16 drops. Eight are hung with the silver Eiffel Tower charms and eight with large chandelier crystals. I added the black crystal beads for a little French Ooh La La. Not wanting a chunky chandelier chain on top, I used two feet of delicate white chain for hanging, added an inline switch, and this sweet little number is ready to light up someone's boudoir.

Paris! detail

Paris! detail

vintage rhinestones sparkle

Paris! detail


1 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment