blank'/> Reflections Windchime/Suncatcher | NidoBeato

Reflections Windchime/Suncatcher

I received a custom order request on Etsy for a windchime/suncatcher that included sea glass and mirrors for a child's room. I came up with the following, that I call Reflections. The hardest part of this one was gluing the craft mirrors together with a wire in between for hanging. I used E6000 glue but it took forever to dry because I had to put in on thick to compensate for the wire, even though I used  the thinnest, 30 gauge wire I had and clamped the pieces together.

The top is a vintage bobeche, painted black and antiqued with silver Rub N' Buff. In addition to sea glass, I used glass Czech beads, seed beads, bali beads, key charms, and some vintage jewelry pieces. I think it turned out pretty nice.

Reflections Windchime/Suncatcher











Post a Comment