blank'/> Sunny Boho Hanging Lantern | NidoBeato

Sunny Boho Hanging Lantern

The day I discovered these cute metal lanterns at Ikea, my creative juices started firing on all cylinders. Great on their own, I just knew they would make spectacular hanging lights. Figuring I'd start out with something bright and colorful, I spray painted one of them yellow to match some huge yellow chandelier crystals I've been hanging on to, then added purple, magenta, turquoise and teal heads, some cute colorful petal beads I bought a couple of years ago when I was in my earring-making phase, and trimmed them up with some rhinestone beads. I even glued colorful crystals to the metal lantern and trimmed it up with auto touch-up paint. (Hey, you use what you have.) I had fun making it, and hopefully someone else will have fun using it to light their world.

I call this colorful little number Sunny Boho, available now in my Etsy shop, NidoBeato Creations.

Sunny Boho hanging lantern

Here's some more shots of it.






Stay tuned for more colorful lanterns, as I have three more in the works.



Post a Comment