blank'/> Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher | NidoBeato

Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher

When I found these cool little colored glass bottles a few weeks ago, I couldn't wait to make something out of them. I started wrapping them with some flat black wire and glass beads, and the next thing you know, my latest Crystal Creation evolved. I wire-wrapped some large glass marbles and a burnt-out Edison bulb, dug out a couple of metal stars and a black key, and started stringing them all up with black chain on a vintage metal bobeche I spray-painted flat black. The piece is quite heavy due to all the glass and metal, but I love the way it turned out.

Message in a Bottle is available now in my Etsy store, NidoBeato Creations.


Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher

Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher

Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher

Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher

Message in a Bottle Windchime/Suncatcher




2 comments

Gorgeous! Did/can you fill those upper glass objects with water? It would make rainbows with the sun shining through the water. Just curious if you can do that.

Reply

I am here to tell you the benefit of using Glass Bottles for your common home use for drinking water or for storing any liquid material on it. You can use the Italian Glass Bottles for your personal use or these types of glass bottles can be reused for making any flower vase or other things like this.

Reply

Post a Comment