blank'/> Passage to India Hanging Lantern | NidoBeato

Passage to India Hanging Lantern

I've always loved hot pink and orange together, and what two colors more symbolize the exotic country of India? That's why when I found these gorgeous magenta crystal beads at Hobby Lobby last week, I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I had several rolls of beautiful imported papers from World Market and chose one with a deep magenta background to cover the top of the metal lantern base, then proceeded to string 32 strands of seed beads to fill the spaces between the 16 drops. I had 8 brass hamsa charms that I used on alternating drops with the magenta crystals. The result is a colorful little lantern I call Passage to India, available now in my Etsy store, NidoBeato Creations.

Passage to India Hanging Lantern

Passage to India Hanging Lantern

Passage to India Hanging Lantern detail

Passage to India Hanging Lantern detail

Passage to India Hanging Lantern detail




Post a Comment